Building Workplace Wellness
Create a healthy workplace that focuses on your employees wellness. hr360 will design programs that assist employees to live healthier lives and work more productively.
Employee wellness is a business strategy! When people are happy at work, they are more productive. Companies that genuinely care about their employees have healthier employees and increased performance built on training strategies. Our programs can be built in groups or one-to-one consultation.
Hr360 provides design and delivery of Wellness and Work-Life Balance Programs to Employee Assistance Programs, and employers. I can help you build a Wellness Plan for your EAP clients.
- Increases knowledge and understanding of workplace risks
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Creates overall organizational-respect, credibility, fairness, pride and teamwork
- Helps attract and keep good employees
- Enhances job satisfaction for employees
- Reduces absenteeism, stress leave, disability leaves
Tremendous change is taking place in Canadian companies and organizations. The traditional 9-5 jobs are being displaced by a 24/7 world. Employers and employees face new challenges and stresses. However, there are new opportunities where companies can thrive and compete in a global economy. Employees have family, work and personal responsibilities and need to have work-life balance skills. hr360 can offer wellness and work-life balance programs to create a difference in your company; one that supports healthy living. hr360 consultants can design and deliver training that will help strength employee commitment and loyalty, resulting in higher productivity, improved customer satisfaction, and healthy bottom lines.
Indirect benefits of work-life programs have been researched and supported claims for work-life policies. It makes for good business! Work-life balance is linked to less absenteeism and high productivity. Employers are motivated to integrate work-life balance measures in their business strategies. Some employers are considering:
- Some employers arrive early, while others stay later
- Telecommuting reduces unnecessary travel and costs
- Flexible work schedules help meet customer demand
- Improved employee health and well being
- Reduced stress equals less time off and fewer disability claims
- Increased employee commitment, satisfaction and resiliency
- More effective workload management, reduced interruptions and distractions in the workday
- Increased capactiy to meet work targets and make customer needs their top priority
Healthy employees are productive and high performance employees! Research tells us that healthy employees are absent less often, have high morale, are more productive, and have lower health care costs. This all results in a health bottom line or outcomes for the company. It also results in a high level of customer satisfaction. Health associations, public health units, doctors and other health professionals are making a call to employers to not only recognize the health benefits of happy employees, but to take action and create healthy workplaces. hr360 consultants can help your company develop Workplace Health.
Our consultants can help create policy and procedures for healthier workplaces, and provide training that impacts on employee health. Thse wellness programs can include environmental factors, personal resources and health practices of the workplace. The payoff for the employer and employee is:
- high job satisfaction
- reduced health benefit costs
- lower absenteeism and employee turnover
- improved job productivity and performance
- lower accident rates
Work-life balance in the workplace is not just a Human Resources issues. It is a strategic business issue. Companies who are continually evaluating and evolving their strategies and focus on measurable results, are building powerful companies.
Everyone deserves to work in a safe and health work environment!
hr360 will work with EAP (Employee Assistance Programs) to provide services for clients with training (designing, developing or facilitation of pre-existing programs).